8th Grade Band Night at Lafayette
Friday, October 12th, 2018
Who: All 8th grade band students who will attend Lafayette High School
When: Friday, October 12th, 5:45 p.m. until game ends at approx. 10:00 p.m.
Where: Lafayette H. S. – meet upstairs in the Orchestra Room for rehearsal
Wear: Normal school clothes – dress for the weather
Bring: Your instrument, pep band music, and lyre (to hold music) if possible
- 5:45 – meet in Orchestra Room at Lafayette (in back of school-2nd floor)
- 6:00 – rehearse pep music as a group with students from other schools
- 6:20 – observe Lafayette Band rehearsal
- 6:45 – march over to the stadium with Lafayette Band
- 6:50 – in stands for pre-game activity
- 7:30 – game begins – will play in stands
- 8:30 – half-time
- 10:00 – approximate end of game
Chaperons: Band students sit together as a group and are well-chaperoned.
Refreshments: Eat before arrival. Drinks will be served after half-time.
Click HERE to download a copy of the itinerary.