“Pride of the Bluegrass”
Bourbon Co. 2015
(Contest begins at 1:00pm)
Saturday, Sept. 12
8:00am REHEARSAL – DON’T BE LATE, EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
11:30am LUNCH SERVED AT SCHOOL, DO NOT LEAVE CAMPUS
12:45 DEPART FOR BOURBON CO..
4:45 AWARDS FOR PRELIMS
6:45 FINALS BEGIN
12:15 ARRIVE AT LAFAYETTE
Remember to have your ride at the school following the contest.
Parents and Students — Carefully review these instructions:
- Bring money for gloves if needed. $6.00
- Have your band camp shirt to wear under your uniform.
- Wear long white socks – plain, no stripes! (It’s good just to keep an extra pair of socks in your bag)
- Bring the white shorts provided to you.
- If there is a problem with your uniform, see a member of the uniform team.
- We always appear in public dressed in full uniform unless Mr. Smith or Mr. Bishop have informed the students otherwise.
Hair should not touch the collar when dressed in uniform, therefore, students with longer hair should bring items to secure their hair in a ponytail or purchase a wig cap. Wig caps can be purchased from the Uniform Team for $1 for a package of 2 caps.”
Have class – YOU are the “PRIDE OF THE BLUEGRASS”®! Always support other performing groups! Refuse to say anything negative, no matter what might be said to you.