“Pride of the Bluegrass”
Bourbon Co. 2018
(Contest begins at 1:15pm)
Saturday, Sept. 8
|7:30am||REHEARSAL – DON’T BE LATE, EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU ARRIVE|
|10:00am||LUNCH SERVED AT SCHOOL, HAIR CHECK ,DO NOT LEAVE CAMPUS|
|12:00||DEPART FOR BOURBON CO.|
|4:00||AWARDS FOR PRELIMS|
|5:45||MANDATORY REST (PILLOW, BLANKET)|
|12:00||ARRIVE AT LAFAYETTE|
Remember to have your ride at the school following the contest.
Parents and Students — Carefully review these instructions:
- Bring money for gloves if needed. $8.00
- Have your band camp shirt to wear under your uniform.
- Wear long black socks – plain, no stripes! (It’s good just to keep an extra pair of socks in your bag)
- Bring the black shorts, deordorant, hand towel, wipes for your red bag.
- If there is a problem with your uniform, see a member of the uniform team.
- We always appear in public dressed in full uniform unless Mr. Smith or Mr. Bishop have informed the students otherwise.
All students have been instructed on how to prepare their hair. They need to have the following items in their red bag; brush, hair spray, hair gel, black hair ties (if needed), bobby pins (if needed),small mirror
Have class – YOU are the “PRIDE OF THE BLUEGRASS”®! Always support other performing groups! Refuse to say anything negative, no matter what might be said to you.