“Pride of the Bluegrass”
Ryle High School Tournament of Bands Competition
SATURDAY, September 21, 2018
Click Here for Map
|7:30am||Rehearsal – DO NOT BE LATE. Eat breakfast before you arrive.|
|10:30||Lunch served at Lafayette; do not leave campus.|
|11:30||Depart for Ryle|
|4:30||Awards for Prelims|
|5:30||DINNER – Depends on Draw|
|7:00||Finals Begin – Performance Time Depends on Draw|
|1:30am||Arrive at Lafayette|
BAND MEMBERS — It is very important to check and double-check the items in your Red Bag prior to every performance! Make certain all required items are present, clean. This is important information to remember prior to every football game and competition!
Parents and Students — Carefully review these instructions:
- Bring money for gloves if needed. $8.00
- Have your black dry fit shirt to wear under your uniform.
- Wear long black socks – plain with no color on the heels or up the sides (It’s good just to keep an extra pair of socks in your bag)
- Bring black shorts.
- Bring black shoes.
- Students must wear hair in a slicked bun OR if needed, make arrangements for a haircut!
- DEODORANT – this is necessary!!
- Wipes for your red bag
- If there is a problem with your uniform, see a member of the uniform team.
- We always appear in public dressed in full uniform unless Mr. Smith or Mr. Bishop have informed the students otherwise.
Have class – YOU are the “PRIDE OF THE BLUEGRASS”! Always support other performing groups! Refuse to say anything negative, no matter what might be said to you.