“Pride of the Bluegrass”
Ryle High School Tournament of Bands Competition
SATURDAY, September 22, 2018
|7:00am||Rehearsal – DO NOT BE LATE. Eat breakfast before you arrive.|
|10:00||Lunch served at Lafayette; do not leave campus.|
|11:00||Depart for Ryle|
|4:15||Awards for Prelims|
|5:30||DINNER – Depends on Draw|
|7:00||Finals Begin – Performance Time Depends on Draw|
|1:30am||Arrive at Lafayette|
BAND MEMBERS — It is very important to check and double-check the items in your Red Bag prior to every performance! Make certain all required items are present, clean. This is important information to remember prior to every football game and competition!
Parents and Students — Carefully review these instructions:
- Bring money for gloves if needed.$8.00
- Have your band camp shirt to wear under your uniform.
- Wear long black socks – plain, no stripes! (It’s good just to keep an extra pair of socks in your bag)
- Bring Clean black shoes.
- Bring the black shorts, deodorant, hand towel, wipes for your red bag.
- Bring all necessary items for hair:brush/comb, hair ties, hair gel, bobby pins, hairnet, hairspray
- No visible jewelry when in uniform, please remove jewelry or cover piercings.
If there is a problem with your uniform, see a member of the uniform team.
We always appear in public dressed in full uniform unless Mr. Smith or Mr. Bishop have informed the students otherwise.
Have class – YOU are the “PRIDE OF THE BLUEGRASS”! Always support other performing groups! Refuse to say anything negative, no matter what might be said to you.